Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beautiful Fall

This year has been an amazing year for fall. I must say that moving to the midwest does have a few upsides and the season of fall is one of them. If I am going to have to live through miserable winters then the other seasons must make up for it a little right? Fall the past few years I have felt has been such a short season, seriously has felt like only a matter of weeks long. For some reason this year we have been blessed with a long season, I mean it's November and we have yet to have snow (I know I just jinxed this by saying it but hey it is November). As I was driving to the gym yesterday I couldn't help but just be in absolute aw of the beauty of the fall color shining in the sun (yet another rarity in Ohio...sunshine). So I took a short walk when I got home from the gym to snap a few pictures. I must say I am no photographer and these pictures don't nearly do justice to the beauty of fall but hey at least I got something right?
 From the backyard parking lot of the Delt house




The Front of the Delt House

No comments:

Post a Comment