Friday, June 1, 2012

The end of an era

So I have officially become a dentist! Hurray, it was a hard road and stressful but well worth it. I have also officially left Ohio, moved in with my husband for the first time in almost a year! It has been so busy around here. We are just trying to make the most of every last minute we have in Chicago together before we move down south. I am really going to miss this place. Even though I never officially lived here it feels like home. I love the neighborhood, having our own little apartment, and of course our friends. I can't believe it's all coming to an end. We are getting packed up next week, then will live in a hotel for a few days before we set off for the South...which means 900 miles of driving ugh. Definitely not looking forward to that. However, what I am looking forward too is a nice big place to live. So much is going to change so fast, and the next few months promise to be quite the adventure for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment