Friday, November 9, 2012

Me and My couch

We got very well acquainted these past few days. I got a really nasty flu this week, and it was terrible. Mind you, I haven't had the flu in YEARS. I mean I have had colds, with the sniffles and such, but not a flu. I got home Tuesday from work and wasn't feeling great, but by 8pm I had a fever of 102 yikes! When I woke up Wednesday morning it was only down to about 101. Needless to say I took my first sick day in as long as I can remember...I hate missing work/school or whatever. Usually I can just "power" through, but this one totally took me down. I slept pretty much all day. By Wednesday night my fever finally broke and I was back down to normal, but still not 100% better. And now Friday still not 100% but definitely on way back to normal. I hope this continues because I do not want to waste my 3 day weekend with my couch, so fingers crossed. Happy Veterans Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment