Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun to act like a Kid

The WREB's are here, which means that Art has been pretty stressed out these past few days/weeks. Now I don't blame him at all; in fact he is handling it so much better then I think I will next year when it's my time to take it. So last night in an attempt to have a little fun and relax before the stress of the exam begins we went to Dave and Busters. Now this is not the first time we have gone by any means, but it was more the timing of the trip that made this one so special. It was pretty empty b/c it was a school night and we did go on the later side which made it really nice because we could play whatever game we wanted. I had such a great time, I think sometimes we all forget that it is important to just kick back and act like a kid. We all get so caught up in trying to live this perfect life, and our careers and everything, but taking the time to just act silly and play some games and spend time with the people we love is so important. So just act like a kid:)

No comments:

Post a Comment