Sunday, January 1, 2012

Food

Been a busy 3 weeks of cooking for me:). I love having the free time to make real "fancy" homemade food. I mean I pretty much always to homemade food, it just taste so much better, but I now I have the time to make long cooking dishes I don't do during school. Here is a list of what's been cooking: taco night (with homemade guac and salsa, chicken, ground beef and fish, and all the toppings), pizza night (homemade dough and pizza sauce), calzones (with the leftovers from pizza night. Even though they looked terrible they tasted pretty good in the airport:)), homemade focaccia bread, stuffed pasta shells with homemade meat sauce, spicy soy sauce glazed chicken wings, Philly cheese steaks and oven baked garlic fries, my dad and I did a breakfast for Christmas with banana mac pancakes, and a bunch of desserts for Art's co-workers. There were other meals in there that were not as exciting to mention. Here are some pictures...I do apologize the lighting and such is bad I am not a food photographer by any means. Oh an some of you may be wondering how I am eating all these "cheesy meals" I have discovered soy cheese for a cheap price at the commissary here and it actually taste ok.






No comments:

Post a Comment