Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Break Continued

Break was very busy last week. I flew back to Ohio on Wed. for an Invisalign course on Thursday. I then drove back to Chicago Thursday night. Friday I worked out in the morning, then we spent Friday evening with one of Art's co-workers and his family. We had an awesome time. Saturday was spent shopping at the mall. Sunday was spent watching football with our other friends here. Now it's back to just cleaning the house, doing laundry, finishing the Christmas shopping, working out, and watching netflix for me. As promised here are some pictures of my Christmas tree project.
 The glitter, glue, ornaments, ribbon and rhinestones I bought at Michaels and Target grand total around 20$.
 
The tree topper in progress
 The finished tree topper I put together
 Some of the finished ornaments
The finished tree with lights and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment