Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cooking Obsessed

Lately I have been obsessed with this website my younger cousin showed me a little while back called foodgawker.com. It is basically a website where people post pictures of things they make and it links to their blog to the photo. I have found some awesome recipe ideas on them and tried some and all have turned out really well. I have also just been experimenting on my own recipes and my latest success were my homemade potsticker/gyoza/dumpling things. We have had them for 3 meals already and Art loves as do I...we both could have eaten all of them the first day.
Recipe
1 pound ground turkey, fresh ginger (one hunk prob. about 2 tbls), 2 green onions chopped, couple handfuls of coleslaw mix, some salt and pepper. Mix all together and then fill wonton wrappers


But what makes these even more special? Art helped me wrap them all! Nothing better then doing something I love to do with the person I love, makes it that much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment