Saturday, April 16, 2011

Great start...

I took Monday off to use up my last "personal" day which means you guest it...3 day weekend! And it's off to a great start if I do say so myself. Last night we had an ice cream date to dairy king, this morning got to sleep in a little (and by sleep in I mean 8am instead of 7), then cleaned up our room, spent an other 1.5 cleaning the bathroom and landing, then got to watch some tv and then went to the gym for an hour workout. I just love when I am productive. I must admit though most weekends for us are really lazy...just do the chores and watch tv. We try and do something outside of the house (other then go to the gym), but there really is just a lack of fun things to do here in Cleveland, all the more reason I can't wait to move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment