Monday, April 4, 2011

Dental Prom

So I am a little behind in posting but what are you going to do? We had our dental school "prom" on Saturday night. I did my own hair and was actually pretty proud of my work, although it did take me an hour and about 30 bobby pins.
so it was a little messier then I had intended it to be, but hey not bad for doing it all on my own I would say.









I was unsuccessful yet again of really taking many pictures of the event, but it was really fun. The food was only so so, but there was an ice cream sundae bar which was good. There was good music and dancing which was also a blast. It was also fun to see the faculty outside of school. So different to see people in a non-school setting, dressed up and in a social atmosphere. Just nice to see that they are people too and like to let loose and have fun. And just the few pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment